Podcrash Services is looking for an experienced React Native developer to work on PC and Mobile apps within the company to develop software to assist in the production of video games.
- Experience with React JS or other similar frameworks
- A portfolio of past work
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
It would be nice to have
- Experience with React Native.
- Understanding of Google Suite, JIRA, and Git.
- Previous experience with Minecraft
- Experience with software development for multiple operating systems and devices.
- Experience operating in an Agile SCRUM team.
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM.
To apply to the role please email work[at]podcrash[dot]com with the format:
Title: Software Developer – [Your Name]
Body: Please include your resume, which must include some examples of your work, your timezone and any other information you think is important.
Thank you for considering Podcrash!
What’s working at Podcrash like?
Podcrash is a fair and equal-opportunity employer. We are able to offer full and part-time employment in the UK with private pension contributions. We can only offer this opportunity to applicants who have the full rights to work within the UK. We are unable to aid in relocation or visa applications.
Outside of the UK, we are able to offer freelancing opportunities. Opportunities will be handled on a 6-month project contract. Due to timezone restrictions, we can only consider applicants based in countries with time zones falling between GMT+1 and GMT-6.
Podcrash is a fully remote (work-from-home) company, allowing you to work from wherever you like.
What are the benefits?
- Regular all expense-paid meetups for UK employees (travel permitting)
- Yearly meetups for freelancers. (travel permitting)
- Flexi-hour work weeks.
- Maximum 35-hour work week.
- 4 weeks annual paid holiday + UK Statutory holidays.
- Unlimited mental health and well-being days off.
- Paid 2-week vacation for Christmas & New Year.