Waypoint is looking for a talented pixel artist to work on skins and texture packs for the Minecraft marketplace. We are working hard to create unique branding and style for our line of products.
- Good communication skills with a team of artists
- Able to incorporate feedback into work
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in creating textures
- Proficiency in Photoshop or other Pixel Art Programs
- Understanding of Minecraft Bedrock workflow and Resource Pack Creation
- Submitting an art portfolio is required with examples of past published products
It would be nice to have
- Understanding of Google Suite
- Previous experience with Minecraft
- Flexible and remote workspace
- International work culture
To apply to the role, please email jobs[at]bywaypoint[dot]com with the format:
Title: Pixel Artist – [Your Name]
Body: Please include your resume, which must include some examples of your work, your timezone and any other information you think is important.
Thank you for considering Waypoint Studios!
What’s working at Waypoint like?
Waypoint Studios is a fair and equal-opportunity employer. We can offer full and part-time employment in the UK with private pension contributions. We can only offer this opportunity to applicants with full rights to work within the UK. We are unable to aid in relocation or visa applications.
Outside of the UK, we can offer freelancing opportunities. Opportunities will be handled on a 6-month project contract. Due to timezone restrictions, we can only consider applicants based in countries with time zones falling between GMT+1 and GMT-6.
Waypoint Studios is a fully remote (work-from-home) company, allowing you to work wherever you like.
What are the benefits?
+ Regular all expense-paid meetups for UK employees (travel permitting)
+ Yearly meetups for freelancers. (travel permitting)
+ Flexi-hour work weeks.
+ Maximum 32-hour work week.
+ 4 weeks annual paid holiday + UK Statutory holidays.
+ Unlimited mental health and well-being days off.
+ Paid 2-week vacation for Christmas & New Year.